Favorite Quote

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel,
read only one page." St. Augustine of Hippo

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pizza Dip

When I started this blog, I said that I also wanted to blog about recipes that I tried on Pinterest.  I spent most of the day making cinnamon rolls yesterday for several of our Norwegian friends but I needed something to take to a Spring wives social last night.  I decided that would be the perfect time to try something new.  So I went to my Pinterest boards and decided to find something to make.  This is my FIRST recipe that I have pinned that actually made.  :) 

I have to say, the people that have tried my onion dip, didn't think this "quite" measured up, but the people who had never had it, really LOVED it.  And what made it really convenient, is that there were quite a few people there who are going Gluten Free, so they were very happy to just eat it with a spoon.  Enjoy!!



Pizza Dip Recipe from Closet Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment